Popular Wine Brands& Recipe Combination
1. Wine Variety: Osprey Glen Sauvignon Blanc 2008
This is a specific type of wine from California’s Sonoma Valley. It has the flavors and aromas of mango, peach, passionfruit and lemon. Generally, all varieties of Sauvignon Blanc wines offer a range of aromas, including grassy mineral taste, lemony taste of grapefruit and the taste of tropical plump fruits.
The Osprey Glen Sauvignon Blanc 2008 wine is a medium-bodied soft wine.
Zucchini Salad cooked over a grill with Chickpeas, Lemon Vinaigrette and Feta
To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- One cupfuls of crumbled feta
- 3 medium-sized decorated Zucchini
- Kosher salt
- 7 Tablespoonful Olive oil (extra virgin)
- Cooked chickpeas(1-1/2 cups)
- 2 Tablespoonfuls of squeezed lemon juice
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- Chopped basil (1/4 cup)
- Completely green and black olive (1 cup mixed)
- 2 ripe tomatoes cut equally into 1/2-inch cubes
- Paste made of chili(1/2 teaspoonful)
Method Of Preparation
- To begin with, heat the charcoal grill or the oven before starting to cook the recipe. Next, cut zucchini into several strips of 1/4-inch each and make 12 strips of the plant. Now, throw the zucchini pieces in a medium-sized bowl and then add salt and one tablespoonful olive oil to the mixture. Next, grill each side of the mixture in a medium flame for about 1-1/2 minutes until it becomes light and golden brown. Thereafter, take away the cooked zucchini in a plate.
- In the second step, take a small-sized bowl and whisk chili paste and lemon juice there together. Next, pour the remaining 6 tablespoonful olive oil in the mixture and whisk it until it becomes a smooth mixture. Now, add flavor to the mixture to enhance its taste.
- Now, before serving, make a cup on each serving plate by placing a Boston lettuce leaf. Next, use chickpeas to fill the plates and then dress with a little amount of vinaigrette. After that, you can cover the chickpeas with slices of zucchini strips. Now decorate each plate with tomatoes cut into even sized cubes, basil, mixed olives and feta.
2. Wine Variety: Climbing Vine Sauvignon Blanc 2009
This is a specific type of wine that exhibits the aroma of pear, fig, melon and also preserves the lightness and crispness of Sauvignon Blanc wines. Almost all types of Sauvignon Blanc wines show one or more of particular characteristics such as the tartness of the wine or lushness, topicality, minerality and fruitiness of the wine. But the Climbing Vine Sauvignon Blanc 2009 doesn’t possess these characters in their extremity. This means that the Climbing Vine variety is neither too tropical, nor too tart and also doesn’t show other extreme qualities of Sauvignon Blanc wines.
The delicious Climbing Vine Sauvignon Blanc 2009, as typical Sauvignon Blanc variety is a perfect match with mouth-watering Dijon Grilled Chicken, a grilled chicken dish.
Dijon Grilled Chicken
You need the following ingredients to prepare this recipe:
- Honey (2 tablespoonful)
- Olive oil(2 tablespoonful)
- Dijon mustard(1/4 cup)
- White wine(1/4 cup)
- 6 boneless chicken breasts or 12 boneless chicken thighs
Method Of Preparation
- Kick start the process by putting Honey (2 tablespoonful), Olive oil (2 tablespoonful), Dijon mustard (1/4 cup) and White wine (1/4 cup) in a small bowl. After that, you need to whisk the ingredients so that they combine effectively.
- Now, marinade the mixture in a large-sized air-tight bag. In the next step, put the chicken in the bag along with the marinade and then extract air out of the bag.
- Thirdly, put the mixture in a refrigerator for around 2-4 hours and then allow the mixture to remain at room temperature for about one hour before the grilling takes place.
- Now, take the chicken out of the bag and place it properly over the barbecue grill. Next, cook the chicken in that position over medium direct heat and for around 12-15 minutes till the internal temperature touches 165 degrees.
3. Wine Variety: Richland Semillon Chardonnay 2008
This is a typical white wine widely produced in the south eastern part of Australia. This wine is a blend of white wine grapes Semillon and Chardonnay. Semillon is a varietal grape commonly used in producing dessert and sweet wines. The Chardonnay grape controls the sweetness and therefore the resultant Richland Semillon Chardonnay 2008 wine is a medium-bodied white wine that is smooth, flexible and fresh.
This Richland Semillon Chardonnay 2008 wine exhibits the pear taste of Chardonnay as well as the honey-like aroma of the Semillion grape.
Endive and Arugula salad with Meyer Lemon and Shrimp dressing
This recipe is made from the ingredients mentioned below:
- Belgian endive ( 2 medium) crosswise cut into strips
- Arugula (2 1/2 ounces) (1/2 of a 5 ounce bag)
- 1 Avocado
Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients
- Honey (1 teaspoon)
- Kosher salt (1 teaspoon)
- Freshly squashed Meyer lemon juice (1/3 cup) (if you are unable to find any Meyer lemon, you can substitute with any other lemon with half teaspoonful sugar)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with the help of a garlic press device
- extra virgin olive oil (1/3 cup)
- Olive oil ( 2 teaspoonful)
- Small shrimp (28) (size is 51-60/lb) of about 8 ounces
- Kosher salt and freshly grounded pepper(1/2 teaspoonful)
Method Of Preparation
- First, apply heat to the oven for around 400 degrees. Next, whip the garlic, honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, olive oil and salt together and prepare the vinaigrette.
- Now, you need to remove the skin and vein of the shrimp. Next, throw the shrimp along with salt in a hollow container and then add olive oil and grinded pepper to it.
- In the third step, bake the shrimp by placing it on baking sheet. Bake the shrimp for around 4-5 minutes until it is cooked properly and attains the pink color.
- Now throw the salad with around 1/4 cup of vinaigrette. Thereafter, split the salad green into four salad plates. Now, use a teaspoon to remove the avocado pieces and put the shrimp on top of the salad.